Special Gifts Theatre’s programs foster self-confidence, social, speech and language skills in individuals with disabilities. We work as a community to use educational and therapeutic techniques with the stage as the platform integrating creativity and fun.
A world where all people with disabilities are valued, included, and accepted.
Through the performing arts, we work collaboratively to create inclusive and transformative experiences for individuals with disabilities to fully engage in the world.
- All people are creative, resourceful, and whole.
- We make a difference in the lives of everyone we touch.
- We do it one individual at a time.
- Everything is done with respect and compassion.
- We celebrate success at every turn.
Click below to watch a video from one of our staff member’s point of view!