Original Virtual Adaptation
Palatine Cast – April 17 & 18
Family Viewing Package – 4 tickets for $100
Make it a family party (for 4 people) and watch your favorite actors right in your own home! The package includes the following:
- (4) Tickets to the online performance of Mary Poppins, shared via email when the link is released by SGT at 9am on Saturday, April 17, and available until midnight on Sunday, April 18.
- (4) Exclusive “goodie bags” specific to Mary Poppins for your enjoyment during the show!
- Concessions Box – The box will include a variety of 10 snacks including candy, chips, crackers, popcorn, etc. Sorry – no substitutions or special requests. Please note: the box may contain items with peanuts, gluten, wheat, or other allergy-causing ingredients.
- A 5-pack of tickets for our Grand Prize raffle.
Single Ticket – $15
An individual ticket to experience our virtual performance right in the comfort of your own home! Link will be emailed Saturday morning at 9am of performance weekend.
Boost the Box Office – 1 ticket + donation for $50
This includes a ticket to see the virtual performance at $15 plus a $35 tax-deductible donation to help us Boost the Box Office so we can continue our mission to help our students to dream and achieve.
2021 Performance Subscription Package – $30
See all of our 2021 Special Gifts Theatre performances! Performances include:
- Mary Poppins (Musical Theatre Palatine) – April 17-18
- The Wizard of Oz (Creating Outside the Lines Program) – May 22-23
50/50 Raffle Tickets – 5 tickets for $20
One lucky winner will receive 50% of the monies collected from the sale of 50/50 raffle tickets for the Mary Poppins performance! Raffle winner will be announced on Monday, April 19.
Grand Prize Raffle Tickets – 5 tickets for $20
Raffle prizes will include a 32″ Smart TV, certificate packages to local establishments, or an SGT swag bundle. Raffle winners will be announced on Monday, April 19.
*Note: A 5-pack of Grand Prize Raffle Tickets are included in the Family Viewing Ticket Package.
More ways to support
Support an Actor/Actress or Peer Mentor with a Commercial – LEARN MORE
Make a Donation – DONATE NOW
Because of the challenges and increased expenses of adapting our programs to virtual, your support is appreciated now more than ever!
General Information for Upcoming Virtual Performances:
- In order to guarantee pick-up/delivery for orders of any of our ticket packages that include goodie bags and concession boxes, we must receive your order by the Sunday before the performance weekend.
- Ticket orders can still be placed the week of the performance to receive the online viewing link and password to watch the virtual performance, although we cannot guarantee that you will receive the shipped goodie bag (if applicable for the ticket purchased) and concession box by show date.
- The show performance links and passwords will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org at 9:00 am on the Saturday morning of the show weekend and will be available for viewing until midnight on the Sunday of the show weekend. (If you do not see the link in your inbox, check your spam folder.)
- Cut-off for all ticket orders is 7:00 pm on the Sunday of the performance weekend for any of our upcoming shows.
- All orders offer the option of being shipped directly to your home (at an additional cost to cover shipping expenses), or can be picked up on specified dates and locations listed when you place your order.
- All of our upcoming virtual performances will be closed captioned.
- **PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing virtual performance tickets, please purchase a ticket for each person that will be viewing the performance.**