At SGT, creative adaptation is at the core of what we do. This season we decided that Our Show Must Go On! and that means our performances will be presented virtually with an adapted audience experience. For the first time, our students will watch their on-screen debut at home with their families. There are ticket options to make it extra special with the addition of a “goodie bag” that includes props and themed concessions to provide a super fun, interactive experience!
Upcoming Adapted Virtual Performance
(Creating Outside the Lines Program)
General Information for Upcoming Virtual Performances:
- In order to guarantee pick-up/delivery for orders of any of our ticket packages that include goodie bags and concession boxes, we must receive your order by the Sunday before the performance weekend.
- Ticket orders can still be placed the week of the performance to receive the online viewing link and password to watch the virtual performance, although we cannot guarantee that you will receive the shipped goodie bag (if applicable for the ticket purchased) and concession box by show date.
- The show performance links and passwords will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org at 9:00 am on the Saturday morning of the show weekend and will be available for viewing until midnight on the Sunday of the show weekend. (If you do not see the link in your inbox, check your spam folder.)
- Cut-off for all ticket orders is 7:00 pm on the Sunday of the performance weekend for any of our upcoming shows.
- All orders offer the option of being shipped directly to your home (at an additional cost to cover shipping expenses) or can be picked up on specified dates and locations listed when you place your order.
- All of our upcoming virtual performances will be closed captioned.
- **PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing virtual performance tickets, please purchase a ticket for each person that will be viewing the performance.**