Creating Outside the Lines is theatre for adults with special needs! This program provides opportunities to put creativity into action through impromptu storytelling, character transformation and team based performance.
Students use techniques in class to further develop…
- Intuitive thinking and expression
- Public speaking skills
- Self-awareness and confidence
- Social engagement
- Adapting to new situations
- Collaborative team building skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving techniques
This program is currently offered three times a year with a different focus / theme for each session. This program is for adults 22+ years old.