Creating Outside the Lines is theatre for adults with special needs! This program provides opportunities to put creativity into action through impromptu storytelling, character transformation and team based performance.
Students use techniques in class to further develop…
- Intuitive thinking and expression
- Public speaking skills
- Self-awareness and confidence
- Social engagement
- Adapting to new situations
- Collaborative team building skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving techniques
This program is currently offered three times a year with a different focus / theme for each session.
Fall 2018: High School Musical
Monday’s 6:15 – 7:30 pm
September – December
Sunset Ridge School
Are you interested in signing up for this program? Register now!